Bhadrachalam is a town, known as a Hindu journey site, in the south Indian province of Telangana. Close to the Godavari River, the immense seventeenth century Bhadrachalam Temple complex is committed to Lord Rama and has numerous fancy carvings. Other close-by sanctuaries incorporate Abhaya Anjaneya Temple, with vast painted statues of Hindu divine beings and goddesses. Traveler water crafts venture to every part of the waterway to adjacent towns.
Papikondalu mountain go keeps running along the River Godavari (Western Godavari) and is situated in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh. Papikondalu is a sheer fest to the eyes regarding its picturesque excellence. As the slopes turn out to be ever nearer to the guest, the width of the powerful Godavari moves toward becoming smaller. As per this view taking after the center segment of a lady's hair, it was at first named as 'Papidi' Kondalu-Paidi in Telugu implies the center segment of a lady's hair. Afterward, it came to be known as Papikondalu in the neighborhood dialect. The waterway narrowing, its turns and turns alongside the Papi Hills frame an amazing visual ordeal.
Its magnificence is regularly contrasted with that of Kashmir as the territory around the extents is interesting and plentiful with nature. The reaches additionally brag of cascades at Munivaatnam.
Note : This Packages Available Only Every Friday from Hyderabad and Dropping back to Hyderabad on Sunday
Bhadrachalam-Papikondalu Road Cum River Cruise :
This Telangana Tourism's Bhadrachalam-Papikondalu Road Cum River Cruise Tour Package covers the following places:
- Friday Night Starts from Hyderabad
- Saturday Morning Fresh up at Telangana Tourism's Haritha Hotels, Bhadrachalam
- Bhadrachalam Temple Darshan and Journey to Papikondalu
- Kollur Bamboo Huts Nights Stay (Sharing Accommodation)
- Papikondalu through Boating for 6 Hours
- Sunday Night Return Journey after Dinner
- Reaches Hyderabad by Monday morning.
Fare Details :
Hi-Tech AC Coach :
- Adult - Rs.4600/-
- Child - Rs.3700/-
Note : Fare/Tariff includes Transportation, Boating Charges, Accommodation & Food.
Cancellation Policies :
- Less Than 24 Hrs. No Refund/No Postponement/No Cancellation
- Between 24 Hrs and 48 Hrs.50% On Other Facilities deducted
- More Than 48Hrs.Rs.100% On Tours & 10% On Other Facilities deducted
- Full Postponement/preponement Only Once.Further No Postponement/ No Preponement/No Cancellation