Chilkur Balaji Temple, prominently known as "Visa Balaji Temple'', is an old Hindu sanctuary of Lord Balaji on the banks of Osman Sagar in Hyderabad. It is one of the most seasoned sanctuaries in Hyderabad worked amid the season of Madanna and Akkanna, the uncles of Bhakta Ramadas.
This sanctuary has no hundi and neither acknowledges any cash from devotees.VAK Books otherwise called the Voice of Temples with religious news is accessible here. This is one of the extraordinary Temples in India with no green channel or benefits for VIP's.The just other such sanctuary is the Jalaram sanctuary in Virpur,Gujarat. This sanctuary battled and won the directly to avoid government control. The main another such sanctuary is "Ramanuj Kot", a sanctuary in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Hyderabad To Ananthagiri Hills Distance - 28.3 km - 1h.10 min (via Chevella Rd/Himayat Sagar Rd)
Hyderabad To Ananthagiri Hills Distance - 33.3 km - 1h.14 min (via Inner Ring Rd/Utkoor - Mogdumpur Rd)
Hyderabad To Ananthagiri Hills Distance - 35.5 km - 1h.18 min (via Inner Ring Rd)
Tips For Visiting Chilkur Balaji Temple:
- There are shops before the sanctuary moving coconuts, blooms and other such contributions, inside the sanctuary, be that as it may, no contributions are acknowledged.
- When visiting the premises for saying thanks to the god-like by doing the 108 pradakshinas, take ordinary breaks and don't come void stomach.
- On the off chance that you need to add to the support of the sanctuary, you can store the ideal sum in their financial balance.
- You can likewise peruse religious stories and different books here at just INR 5.
- There are no uncommon benefits given to the VIPs and neither does the sanctuary have a gift box to acknowledge gifts from the fans. The sanctuary deals with the basic conviction that all are equivalent according to the God.
How to Reach Chilkur Balaji Temple :
- Hyderabad Airport is the closest air terminal and is situated at around 20 km away Chilkur. Different transports, navigates and taxis are accessible from parts of Hyderabad to Chilkur also. Himayat Nagar Railway Station Junction is the closest from Chilkur. The station is associated with a few locales inside the states.
- TSRTC runs transports from the real urban communities interfacing Mehdipatnam, which is the nearest transport stand. The transport benefit is visit, with a transport coming in at regular intervals. There are associating transports from here to Chilkur on the course number 288D. On Sundays, TSRTC likewise works a bundle visit to the Chilkur Balaji Temple.
- From the fundamental town of Hyderabad, Chilkur is 42 km away, and it takes about 90 minutes to achieve the sanctuary. Chilkur is 83 km far from Bangalore and can be come to by taking the Bangalore-Hyderabad thruway.